Re: [sabayon] identity crisis

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 09:58 +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> 	Either way, what you need to do is a add a UserProfile:get_delegate()
> function which will iterate over all the sources looking for a specific
> delegate:

Done. Checked into CVS.

> 	and in editorwindow.py you'd want something like:

>         source = self.profile.get_source (source_name)
>         if source is None:
>             source = self.profile.get_delegate (source_name)

Done too, but I'm wondering if it's a good idea to replicated this check
and extra call everyplace it might be needed, what do you think about
pushing that logic up into get_source() so that all callers benefit.

Most code doesn't care if its a source or a delegate and if it does it
can always test for it, right?
--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>