Re: Rygel issue with ethernet

Hi,
Thanks for your response.

I have downloaded the source code of Rygel from the following link, which is a patched version as a part of GENIVI Media Manager project.

https://github.com/Pelagicore/Media-Manager-Rygel-patched/

It is actually rygel-2.4. But when I start Rygel instance, it's showing as Rygel version UNKNOWN.

In the configuration file of rygel, I left the network interface and port number as blank.