Rygel issue with ethernet

Hi..
I am working on Media Player component inorder to achieve playback of songs stored in Media USB(pendrive) connected to my board. My OS is yocto linux. I am using Rygel as the backend for Media Player.

Lightmediascanner will scan the USB device, extract the list of songs along with metadata and write into sqlite database. Then I will start the Rygel instance which reads from that database through Rygel LMS plugin.

For playback, my MediaPlayer component will send request to Rygel Server through dLeyna Server, and get the local URL of the first song. Then the Media Player component will send the local URL to Rygel Renderer through dLeyna Renderer. The song will be played using Gstreamer Playbin plugin.

I am interested in playback only from local USB device. i.e. I am expecting local URL (like file:///home/mnt). This works fine as expected in yocto based board.

But, when I connect the board to another PC through ethernet, Rygel starts listening for URL from the new ethernet IP and sends the URL with http://IP/port/. I am failing to get the local URL from my USB device mount path. I tried to edit the rygel.conf by specifying the interface as 127.0.0.1 (localhost), so that I can restrict the Rygel from listening to any other network interface. But when I do this, Rygel starts ignoring all network interfaces including the localhost, and Rygel service is not visible to the Media Player client.

Please help me how to disable Rygel from listening to any network interface other than localhost. As mentioned, I am interested only in getting the local URL from my USB device mount path (file:///mnt/song.mp3).