Re: ~/.config/rygel.conf versus /etc/Rygel/rygel.conf

Please ignore the paths in the title of the previous email.  /etc/Rygel/rygel.conf is incorrect.

It is confusing to me when rygel uses ~./vconfig/rygel.conf versus /etc/rygel.conf.   Is it the case that the local version in /.config always over rides the /etc/ version ?    But why if I run locally without a /.config/rygel.conf file, doesn't it use /etc/rygel.conf ?

When does rygel use /etc/rygel.conf ?

It would be helpful if rygel displayed the path of the config file it is using at startup.

Thanks