Re: How to get media uri from GstPlayBin/RygelPlaybinRenderer?

Hi,

sorry, somehow your mails are not ending up in my inbox, I think I have
an issue receiving mails with Chinese characters.

The first error you get is because you are not supplying the varargs
sentinel (NULL) to g_object_get, so g_object_get walks on memory until
it accidentally finds a NULL.

The second error is weird. That should work, but you can also use
g_object_get for the uri, it's a property on the player object.

Probably you are using optimizing linker flags and have the wrong
library order - or CMake is doing odd things.

--------------------------

I am trying to write a DLNA renderer(using librygel-renderer-gst) for
my own project and I am in some troubles.

My effort is as follows:

code1:

g_object_get(G_OBJECT(data.playbin), "current-uri", uri);

error1:

g_object_get_valist: object class 'GstPlayBin' has no property named
'\x90w@\u0002'

code2:

cout << rygel_media_player_get_uri((RygelMediaPlayer*)data.renderer);

error2:

/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/opengl_ex.dir/main.cpp.o: undefined reference
to symbol 'rygel_media_player_get_uri'
/usr/lib/librygel-renderer-2.6.so.2: error adding symbols: DSO missing
from command line

I just can not figure out what made the errors, are there any other
means to get the uri from GstPlayBin or RygelPlaybinRenderer?

regards

Liangzu