RE: Rygel-0.32.1 will not stream outside the gnome evironment

If I load tracker, but none of its deps - meaning tracker will not
run, but its gschemas get loaded, then rygel starts to stream (only
pictures).

Is this something to do with it:

No

Indeed, loading only the tracker gschemas does not fix things.

However, loading only tracker and icu (in addition the rygel deps) does enable streaming.

Both tracker and media export need to be enabled in rygel.conf,
if one or the other is disabled, streaming will not work.

Is this the expected behaviour (ref " Plugin 'Tracker' inactivate,
activating 'MediaExport' plugin" below)?

Media export does not appear to have any un-met deps,
although this is hard to tell with gstreamer,  I am deleting ~/.cache/*gst*/*.bin
each time I try something additional to force a re-scan.

I went back and compiled tracker for RPi3 and then compiled rygel against tracker and now the RPi3 will
stream.

Is there a way using gst-1.0-inspect or similar to check why media export does not seem to work?

Is there a way using gst-1.0-inspect or similar to check why only images are streamed and not music or videos
even though the relevant gst plugins are present as per "gst-launch-1.0 playbin"?

Is there a way to check why various files are blacklisted?