Re: Rygel-0.32.1 will not stream outside the gnome evironment

> > Apparently the discovery process gets stuck then. Can you run it
> > inside gdb and get a "thread apply all bt" output? Thanks.
> >
> Maybe I'm being dense, but if rygel does not crash, how can I get a
> "thread apply all bt" output?

Just CTRL-C (aka send SIGINT) it.

Also just do gdb on mx-extract, so:

gdb --args /usr/local/libexec/mx-extract --extract-metadata EXTRACT file:///....

then CTRL-C
and t a a bt

I don't really get anything useful from this - perhaps because the c
libs are stripped, but:

No, not rygel, mx-extract!

gdb --args /usr/local/libexec/mx-extract --extract-metadata
(gdb) run

then paste the EXTRACT file:///... and press enter.

then CTRL-C and t a a bt.

No debug files shouldn't matter (hopefully)