Ogg erro from Kido

Hello,

I'm using Rygel 0.33.90 on an ARM platform and in general is very good. However trying to render a ogg from Kodi I get the following error:

(rygel:23734): MediaEngine-GStreamer-DEBUG: rygel-gst-media-engine.vala:100: Unsupported transcoder "ogg"

I can play an ogg file on the board using gst-launch and playbin. I can play an ogg file using Ubuntu's uPnP AV Control point application and an appropriate DLNA server. But from Kodi, Linux and Windows I get the above error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Edward.