Using Rygel just with MPRIS plugin?

Hi,

I'm tying to use Rygel just to give Rhythmbox the ability to act as
upnp media renderer. I don't want to use rygel's ability to provide a
media server, playbin-plugin etc.
So I only enabled the MPRIS plugin in rygel.conf (and set upnp-
enabled=true in the [general] section). I disabled all other features
in the config file.

If Rhythmbox (or any other application providing the MPRIS interface)
is already running when I start rygel everything works fine.
If Rhythmbox  is not running (which is the normal case if Rhytmbox is
started by gnome on the user login), Rygel quits with the following
message:

(rygel:11118): Rygel-WARNING **: No plugins found in 5 seconds; giving
up?

Is there any way to convince Rygel, that it is correct that it finds
"nothing to do" and just keeps running?

(I'm using Rygel 0.28.3 that ships with Ubuntu (Gnome) 16.04)

Best regards,
Tobias