Re: Incorrect identification of the same artist as different

On Wed, 02 Aug 2017 10:48:26 +0200
Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:

The problem I have is that rygel seems to have identified one album
as being by a different artist from the others (and tracks on mixed
albums) by the same artist. The tags are consistent, but gupnp-av-cp
shows two instances of the artist (ABBA), one containing just the
one album.

Why does this happen, and how can I resolve it?

just for reference, if I remember correctly we solved that on IRC -
there was a stray whitespace after one of the artists?

Yes, we did. However, it was a tough one to catch as Amarok was not
seeing the whitespace.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-rygel tinsleyviaduct com