Re: Incorrect identification of the same artist as different

The problem I have is that rygel seems to have identified one album as
being by a different artist from the others (and tracks on mixed
albums) by the same artist. The tags are consistent, but gupnp-av-cp
shows two instances of the artist (ABBA), one containing just the one
album.

Why does this happen, and how can I resolve it?

just for reference, if I remember correctly we solved that on IRC - there was a stray whitespace after one of the artists?