Re: play next track

Hi,

So either the content server (minidlna) or the library my app uses
(lipupnpp) creates erroneous xml. If I use another album the
NextAVTransportURI field becomes populated and it appears to work.

But if the erroneous xml causes the uri to be not accepted why does
the first track (same album) starts playing?

Doesn't work for me, both are broken when XML is broken.

Also odd. But at least I could reproduce this, because Rygel is also
guilty of not
escaping properly:

So, one issue I see is that we apparently tell clients that
SetNextAVTransportUri isn't supported. That's obviously bad.
Well the problem I had was caused by my own app. I did not set the next uri for the first track. When I later selected another track the next track was set and working.

Minidlna and libupnpp seems to really send the correct xml. (I printed it in set_single_play_uri.) But why does rygel complain? I noticed in the log that metadata is printed both with and without the xml error. So sometimes "Drum & Bass" and sometimes "Drum & Bass".

So you found a bug in rygel but I only suffered my own.

regards,

--
Willem-Jan de Hoog