Re: play next track

Hi,

Yes, the implementation is not really finished, we have the call, but
it's missing the hook-up between end of track and next uri.

As the bug says, basically everything is there as this is how the
playlist support works, it's just not wired up.
Is this wiring up complex? Where should I start looking into this?

regards,

Oh, sorry, I checked and actually it is hooked up.

The handling is happening in RygelDefaultPlayerController in librygel-renderer.

I suspect that Rygel.DefaultPlayerController.next() might incorrectly return false,
even if there is a next uri.