Rygel cpu usage

Hi, guys! Really great software.
But i am a bit newbie, cause experiencing some problems.
My laptop runs rygel through gnome-settings-daemon.
I usually listen to music from Android via BubbleUPnP.
At this time rygel cpu consumption about 50%.
On my laptop with 2x1.6Gh cores it hurts really.
Htop showes that there are about 10 threads with a name pool.
How can i improve efficiency of your server.
Maybe some optimization in encoding\decoding might help?

newbie,
Sergei Sinyak