Re: two instances

On 2015-03-30 15:00 Kevron Rees <tripzero kev gmail com> wrote:
The easiest way may be to create two users on the sever and have each
user session start rygel with a different config.

Curently I am using a debian based Lubuntu. But later the two instances
should work on a xbian (debian based) on a RasperryPi.

I am not sure if this could be done on such a system.

The error translated (by me):
Rygel-Message: Rygel v0.24.2 is started ...
Rygel-Message: rygel-dbus-service.vala:81: Rygel is still running.
The call/start will be aborted.