Re: Artist with dead entries

On 2015-03-30 09:39 Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:
You could try upgrading to 0.24.x from the PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~yg-jensge/+archive/ubuntu/gupnp

Did it.

That's odd. Which client are you using and which backend -
Do you have a Files & Folders (Dateien & Ordner) folder or not?

The new version fixing the problem a bit. Now the artists are listed
correct with playable entries expect one. But couldn't find out why.
Will test it later, when I can fix my two-instance problem with rygel.