Re: Rygel as a Pulseaudio sink

Now GstLaunch shows up as a collection of its own in the library, and it
contains entries for the MPEG and FLAC, but I can't play it. The
BubbleUPNP app gives no reason, UPNPlay says "no resource available"
-- any ideas?

In the debug logs it looks like this if I try to play the MP3 stream
via UPnPlay on android:

(rygel:7684): RygelServer-DEBUG: rygel-media-query-action.vala:188:
searching for object 'myaudiompeg'..
(rygel:7684): RygelServer-DEBUG: rygel-media-query-action.vala:200:
object 'myaudiompeg' found.

That's a bug in Rygel, I'm afraid.