Rygel as a Pulseaudio sink

Hi,

I am trying to send my Pulseaudio audio via DLNA to Android (or a
Sangean webradio, but that's a maybe second step). Using rygel 0.26.1-3
on Debian testing.

The best result I got was using the GstLaunch plugin: I enabled it like
described here https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Rygel/Pulseaudio (second
method, the first didn't show up in any client).

Now GstLaunch shows up as a collection of its own in the library, and it
contains entries for the MPEG and FLAC, but I can't play it. The
BubbleUPNP app gives no reason, UPNPlay says "no resource available"
-- any ideas?

In the debug logs it looks like this if I try to play the MP3 stream
via UPnPlay on android:

(rygel:7684): RygelServer-DEBUG: rygel-media-query-action.vala:188:
searching for object 'myaudiompeg'..
(rygel:7684): RygelServer-DEBUG: rygel-media-query-action.vala:200:
object 'myaudiompeg' found.

If I open the GstLaunch collection on the Sangean radio, it shows
empty, the entries for MP3 and Flac I see on Android are not there. The
rygel debug log for that looks like this:

(rygel:7684): RygelServer-DEBUG: rygel-browse.vala:109: Fetching
100 children of container '0' from index 0.. (rygel:7684):
RygelServer-DEBUG: rygel-browse.vala:121: Fetched 100 children of
container '0' from index 0.

Any ideas?

Cheers
  Michael