Re: Ubuntu 12.04 to Humax DVR: Server not found

I have found the Humax HDR FOX T2 to be particularly difficult to use with UPnP.  It often failed to find the files, or if it did wouldn't play them properly (I mostly tried with windows systems such as tversity and WMP).  I suspect that, like a number of such devices, it doesn't follow the standards too well, or only accepts a limited subset of codecs.

Tim