Ubuntu 12.04 to Humax DVR: Server not found

I want to be able to run video files on the Panasonic TV that are stored on my Ubuntu machine. I have them linked via a broadband router.

I have installed Rygel because I thought I needed a DNLA device. After installing rygel the network has been found by the Humax HDR-FOX T2.

When I try to go into the network via the Humax to look at the recordings available on the ubuntu 12.041 machine no server is found.

If I type rygel into the terminal window of ubuntu I get:

robins robins-EP35-DS3L:~$ rygel
Rygel-Message: rygel-main.vala:87: Rygel v0.20.1 starting…
Rygel-Tracker-Message: rygel-tracker-item-factory.vala:66: Using /home/robins/Music as upload directory for object.item.audioItem.musicTrack
Rygel-Tracker-Message: rygel-tracker-item-factory.vala:66: Using /home/robins/Videos as upload directory for object.item.videoItem
Rygel-Tracker-Message: rygel-tracker-item-factory.vala:66: Using /home/robins/Pictures as upload directory for object.item.imageItem.photo
Rygel-Message: New plugin 'Tracker' available
Rygel-Message: New plugin 'Playbin' available
Rygel-Message: New plugin 'MediaExport' available

** (rygel:8304): CRITICAL **: gst_video_decoder_allocate_output_frame: assertion `frame->output_buffer == NULL' failed
MediaExport-Message: 'file:///media/audio_visual/Video' harvested

I assume I have to stream the video from Ubuntu to the panasonic tv, but I do not know how to do it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Robin