Re: [RFC] Make it possible to reimplment PlayerController

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:

Sounds reasonable IMHO.

Cool. I've turned rygel-player-controller into an interface. And most of the "old"
implementation is moved into rygel-default-player-controller. The default
is instantiated by get_controller in rygel-media-renderer-plugin.
But get_controller is now virtual so subclasses can reimplement and
return another controller.

I'll create a bugzilla entry and attach the patch.

--Richard

Hi,

I see some limitations in the renderer having the PlayerController
private and not letting plugins reimplement it.