[RFC] Make it possible to reimplment PlayerController

Hi,

I see some limitations in the renderer having the PlayerController private and not letting plugins reimplement it.

The case I'm facing is where we have an external renderer with its own playqueue and it would make sense if rygel could operate on the same playqueue.

With the current implementation the rygel renderer plugin creates its own playlst and keeps it private. Any prev/next calls stays in the PlayerController which basically just sets URI when its time...
It makes it also hard to prebuffer next media since its unknown to the external renderer.

So my idea is; What about creating a public interface for the PlayerController? Which the current one implements. If the plugin is not passing an own PlayerController, the current is instantiated. In that way I think existing plugins would just continue to work, and others could implement the PlayerController interface.

//Richard