Unable to play gst-launch plugin through DLNA TV

Hi,
I have Rygel setup fine and MediaExport plugin is working and shows videos through VLC/Rygel/DLNA TV (LG). However, when it comes to gst-launch plugin I can only show the videos through VLC/Rygel.

The DLNA TV does not find videotestsrc and for bbb_3s.yuv waits a little bit before returning "This file is invalid".

the setup within rygel.conf for gst-launch is the following:

[GstLaunch]
enabled=true
launch-items=audiotestsrc;videotestsrc;rawvideo
audiotestsrc-title=Audiotestsrc
audiotestsrc-mime=audio/x-wav
audiotestsrc-launch=audiotestsrc ! wavenc
videotestsrc-title=Videotestsrc.mpeg
videotestsrc-mime=video/mpeg
videotestsrc-launch=videotestsrc ! ffenc_mpeg2video ! mpegtsmux
rawvideo-title=RAW_BBB.mpeg
rawvideo-mime=video/mpeg
rawvideo-launch=filesrc location=/mnt/ram/bbb_3s.yuv blocksize=3110400 ! capsfilter caps="video/x-raw-yuv, width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080, framerate=(fraction)30/1, format=(fourcc)I420" ! ffenc_mpeg2video ! mpegtsmux

As mediaexport sent the file type on the end (e.g. .mpeg) I thought I'd give that a go but no change. I've also tried and failed with using an already encoded file (.mp4). Is something not being created correctly or not being passed on to the DLNA TV? Using GUPnP Universal Control point I have the URI and meta-data for both MediaExport and Gst-launch files. If you want to see them let me know and I'll copy and paste them in another email :)

Regards,
Stuart Weaver