Re: Rygel Ubuntu 13.10 support

Am 2014-02-18 03:39, schrieb Wm Howard:
I have a simple Ubuntu 13.10 setup and I want to use Rygel for DLNA
streaming to a Blu-ray for my tv and to an Android tablet.  The
problem I am having is that I would like to use a Windows partition as
the location of video files, and I just can not get beyond the default
location (home/videos) no matter what I do to the rygel.conf file. The
files located in the default folder work fine, but I have videos in
folders on windows partitions that need to stay where they are.  I
read through previious comments and it seems as though this has come
up before with audio files but not resolved.

Have you disabled tracker?

[Tracker]
enabled = false