Re: large video delay in Rygel

Hi,

sorry, somehow overlooked your mail.

What network connectivity are you using?
Hi
all,

I'm trying to stream 1080p30 from Gstreamer to a DLNA TV. Rygel seems
great for this with the gst-launch plugin! but unfortunately having
trouble with video.

Due to hardware limitations of the board being used, I'm forced to use
Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric) and hence, rygel 10.1.

So far I have pictures and audio streaming to the DLNA TV using both
media-export and gst-launch. However when it comes to video (1080p30),
the TV responds with "device disconnected" after about 30s for
media-export and "invalid file" for gst-launch. On WMP/VLC, both
videos take about 5mins to start playing (as if trying to buffer the
whole video before playing). I've tried many different options
including installing all relevent rygel packages from the repository
with still the same outcome.

These are the commands I've performed to build and install rygel from
source:

·        sudo apt-get build-dep rygel

·        apt-get source rygel

·        ./configure

·        make

·        sudo make install

Hopefully I've included as much as possible, let me know if any
additional details are needed.

Many thanks in advance,

Stuart