Re: Crash with playbin plugin

On 06/10/2013 03:07 PM, Jens Georg wrote:
On Mo, 2013-06-10 at 14:27 +0200, PJBrs wrote:
On 06/10/2013 12:47 PM, Jens Georg wrote:
Do you have a backtrace for the crash? Could please you file a bug for
this? Thanks :)
Found some info over here:
http://wiki.debian.org/HowToGetABacktrace

I first recompiled everything without stripping binaries and got the
following trace. Does this help? I did notice that most distro packages
have been stripped, so the trace could just as well be useless...

PJ
Yeah, bit hard without symbols, but looking at the code it looks like
the GIO network proxy code is hitting some assertion or something like
that. Is there a message on the console before the crash (when not
running in gdb)?

Just this:

$ rygel -p 49152
MPRIS-Message: rygel-mpris-plugin-factory.vala:33: Module 'MPRIS' disabled by user, igoring…
Rygel-Message: New plugin 'Playbin' available
Trace/breakpoint trap

I'll see whether I can recompile glib2 later today, without stripping binaries.

PJ