Re: Crash with playbin plugin

On 06/10/2013 12:47 PM, Jens Georg wrote:
On Mo, 2013-06-10 at 11:49 +0200, PJBrs wrote:
I'm trying to use rygel as a headless media renderer via the playbin plugin.
I'm compiling by hand with Slackware 14. Somehow, I cannot get the plugin to
start. I've tried many versions of rygel (0.13-0.16; no higher versions
because I don't have gstreamer-1.0) and several versions of gssdp and gupnp,
but always with the same result--as soon as I stream a song from bubbleupnp to
rygel, the playbin plugin crashes.[snip]
Do you have a backtrace for the crash? Could please you file a bug for
this?

Thanks :)
How do I get a trace? With gdb? If so, need an example of how to do so, I don't know how to debug (yet).

PJ