RE: APE format doesn't support in rygel?

Hi Chris,

> Hi Bob,
>
> I just successfully tried playing an ape file now, on my DLNA capable
> TV. It was transcoded, because my TV doesn't understand ape.

Nice to hear this news, thank you for your feedback.
But I can play ape files using gstreamer playbin2, so i think transcoded isn't needed
in my sistuation?

> If the file isn't playing, it is probably a gstreamer issue. I had
> some problems with gstreamer not liking certain ape and flac files.
> So I filed bugs (on gnome's bugzilla). And the bugs were all fixed
> [Thank you, Gnome].

Could you give more detail about this? Where is the bug link?

I awlays get this error:
# rygel -n wlan0 -g 5
Rygel-Message: New plugin 'Playbin' available
Rygel-Message: New plugin 'MediaExport' available

(rygel:15661): Playbin-WARNING **: rygel-playbin-player.vala:210: Error from GStreamer element playbin20: gstdecodebin2.c(3576): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstDecodeBin2:decodebin22:
no suitable plugins found

(rygel:15661): Playbin-WARNING **: rygel-playbin-player.vala:213: Going to STOPPED state

Regards,
-Bob