RE: APE format doesn't support in rygel?

Hi Bob,

I just successfully tried playing an ape file now, on my DLNA capable
TV. It was transcoded, because my TV doesn't understand ape.

If the file isn't playing, it is probably a gstreamer issue. I had
some problems with gstreamer not liking certain ape and flac files.
So I filed bugs (on gnome's bugzilla). And the bugs were all fixed
[Thank you, Gnome].

--
CRF (Chris Fahlman, Victoria, B.C., Canada)