wrap-dbus tumbler

Hi all,
I've tried to make rygel generate thumbnails but have an issue with it.

I launch rygel with wrap-dbus as explained in examples and tumbler generates the png files in /.thumbnails/normal but then if I look from any controller no thumbnails are shown (only for images files or for some audio files who already had thumbnails).

This is not a problem of controller cache, I've tried to refresh the view and this is the same on different controllers.

What can cause this issue ? I'm using Rygel 0.14.3.
Thanks