Re: flac on rygel 0.20.1

On Mo, 2013-12-16 at 12:34 +0100, Jens Georg wrote:
Am 2013-12-16 11:53, schrieb Mike akael:
Uh, sorry. Don't get this; so you're saying that foobar was forcing
transcoding in rygel and that got stuck?

Foobar was forced to send pcm instead of flac (forced by the fact
that, in streaming profile settings of foobar, the renderer samplerate
capabilities was starting at 44100hz instead of 22050) and that freeze
foobar with rygel 0.20.1 but not with 0.14.2.

Then if I set correctly the renderer capabilities starting at 22050
there rygel receive flac and this work.

Hope this is a bit clearer :)

Oh, so rygel is the renderer here? Sorry, I tested the other way round
:)

Ok, I just tried that and it didn't work at all, strange. I'll have a
look. What version of foobar are you using?