Re: flac on rygel 0.20.1

Uh, sorry. Don't get this; so you're saying that foobar was forcing transcoding in rygel and that got stuck?

In fact the renderer samplrate range capabilities was wrongly set in
foobar it was starting at 44100, I've put it now to 22050 and it works
ok.
Still I don't know why it was not working before because foobar was
forcing to pcm because of this setting and this config was ok on
0.14.2 but not on 0.20.1...
 Regards