Re: Rygel UPnP streaming

Am 2013-12-15 18:53, schrieb Tim Passingham:
Hi,

 From what you say this is a list compiled into Rygel, not
configurable. Is it a list of User Agents?

Yes, it's a list of user-agents. You should be able to modify the C file instead of the Vala file to avoid having to use the vala toolchain. I could try to provide a patch against the 0.20.1 tarball.

 I've had some difficulty determining the agent names for my devices.
They both seem to report "KnOS/3.2 bridgeCo-DMP/3.0 DLNADOC/1.50
INTEL_NMPR/2.0", which seems a little odd.

Not necessarily, there aren't that much DLNA firmwares around.