Re: DLNA UPnp problem

On Di, 2013-08-06 at 22:52 +0200, Philippe M wrote:
On 08/06/2013 09:56 PM, Jens Georg wrote:
On Di, 2013-08-06 at 21:42 +0200, Philippe M wrote:
Hi Rygel Members

I am encountering some problems with my new MCR 755
http://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/hifi-systems/mcr-755_b/?mode=model

I got this error message on BubbleUPnP op my smartphone

SetAVTransportUri Error 714
714 Illegal MIME-type The specified resource has a MIME-type which is
not supported by the AVTransport service. (cf.
http://upnp.org/specs/av/UPnP-av-AVTransport-v2-Service.pdf page
61,Table 2-31)
Does the mime type of the file appear in the sink protocol info of the
yamaha?

To get the sink protocol info, use gupnp-universal-cp, navigate to the
device, ConnectionManager, double-click on GetProtocolInfo and click on
"Invoke".

I tried the same with my Sony Bravia TV and it with the TV it works.
Which is weird, usually Bravia's are the picky ones.

Hi Jens

Thanks for your quick reply.
On the gupnp-universal-cp I see the Device
BRX-750
- urn:upnp-org:serviceId:ConnectionManager
-- Information not available

Doesn't sound like good news ?

Hm, yes, that might actually be the issue. Do you have to explicitly
enable control devices on the yamaha?

If you run gupnp-universal-cp from the commandline, do you get any
warnings/other output?