Re: DLNA UPnp problem

On Di, 2013-08-06 at 21:42 +0200, Philippe M wrote:
Hi Rygel Members

I am encountering some problems with my new MCR 755
http://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/hifi-systems/mcr-755_b/?mode=model

I got this error message on BubbleUPnP op my smartphone

SetAVTransportUri Error 714
714 Illegal MIME-type The specified resource has a MIME-type which is
not supported by the AVTransport service. (cf.
http://upnp.org/specs/av/UPnP-av-AVTransport-v2-Service.pdf page
61,Table 2-31)

Does the mime type of the file appear in the sink protocol info of the
yamaha?

To get the sink protocol info, use gupnp-universal-cp, navigate to the
device, ConnectionManager, double-click on GetProtocolInfo and click on
"Invoke".

I tried the same with my Sony Bravia TV and it with the TV it works.

Which is weird, usually Bravia's are the picky ones.