Re: Rygel created UPnP stream help please

On Sa, 2013-03-30 at 13:31 +1300, Andrej Falout wrote:

        > By "description files" do you mean "configuration files" or
        something
        > else?

        The files in ~/.config/Rygel. Isolation works by

        a) Making sure you're not on a DBus session bus, otherwise new
        instances
        of rygel will stop the old ones (unsetting
        DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS)

If it refers to the shell environment variable, this is not set on my
Fedora 16 installation:

1) Which app is expected to set this?

The thing that starts your "session"; this might be systemd's user
session, the login manager, ... but on headless sessions it's usually
not set at all.

2) If I understood correctly, all I need to do is to make sure this
env var is empty?

Yes.

        b) exporting XDG_CONFIG_HOME to something different for each
        instance.

This is not set on my machine either:

1) Which app is expected to set this?
2) I assume this needs to be set to a directory path?

This is not meant to be set, the environment variable is used to
override the default from the standard. And yes, it's a path.