Needs info related iphone app to connection with rygel.

Hi Team,

we are trying to connect Rygel (running on Ubuntu) with other DLNA clients.
we followed the below procedure.

We have Rygel running on our ubuntu machine. We are able to connect from windows media player running on other machine which are on the same network. We are able to see and play videos.

Now we want to try the same with DLNA client which is on iPhone. We installed iMediaPlayer on iPhone and we are unable to see media files which are on rygel.

Can you please help us ,which DLNA player on iPhone should be installed to connect to Rygel?

Thanks Regards

Siva Krishna