Re: how to disable ---> enable-->disable upnp service of Rygel without re-start

Dear Jens,

If just disable upnp service from rygel.conf,
when playbin is in PLAYBACK state, then will the sound be stopped?

I would like to get the result :
stop dlna service  completely (include playback) and release alsa
audio sound card
and
start dlna service  completely for a short time.
It seems gstreamer takes a long time.
But I am not sure where will take a long time.

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Soho