Rygel Playbin plugin options

Dear All,

I am using Rygel as upnp media-renderer (Playbin plugin) in my Toradex board (based on tegra 2).

When I use gstreamer playbin2 element, I can decode a mp4  file, shared by mediatomb media server,  using the following pipeline :

gst-launch -v playbin2 uri=http://10.5.33.27:49153/content/media/object_id/819/res_id/0/ext/file.mp4 video-sink="nv_gl_eglimagesink" audio-sink="alsasink device=hw:0,1"

Then I started gupnp-av-cp media controller and I detected my media renderer, but when I tried to play the same mp4 file only gstreamer window is opened, video couldn’t be displayed.

I think that this probem is due to the playbin2 element called by Rygel Playbin plugin with incorrect video-sink and audio-sink properties.

I would like to know if there is a possibilty to set these properties in Rygel.

Best regards,