Re: AAC support for Rygel ver15.1

Dear Jens,

The DLNA server Twonky I installed in WindowsXP.
I use TwonkyManager to tell Rygel to play the file that I selected.
When I Rygel on the device that I would like to test.
I can see the device listed in TwonkyManager(right column).
I select the Device that I run Rygel.
Then, I can select a audio file and right-click, then to choose "Play
to Selected Device".
Then TwonkyManager will show "That item cannot be played on the
selected player".
It seems TwonkyManager have known which type can play before I select .m4a file.
And in advance ,

Could you guide me how to use playbin2 to relpace the pipe that I original used?

Thanks

Best Regards,
Soho