Re: rygel play mp3 audio file is not smoothly in first minute

Dear Jens,

I try to use playbin pipe to get mp3 file .
the pipe is :
gst-launch-0.10 playbin2
uri=http://192.168.1.100:57645/external/audio/media/441.mp3

the playback is smoothly,
I can see the progress about buffering from the message
# gst-launch-0.10 playbin2 uri=http://192.168.1.100:57645/external/audio/media/4
41.mp3
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
buffering... 27%
buffering... 44%,
Prerolled, waiting for buffering to finish...
Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstAudioSinkClock
 ^CCaught interrupt -- handling interrupt.
Interrupt: Stopping pipeline ...
Execution ended after 14030000000 ns.
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...

In this case, it is OK. The sounds is smoothly.
But when I play via DLNA protocol by rygel.
It is not OK in the first 1 minute.
Do you have idea about this issue?

Thanks!
Best Regrds,