rygel play mp3 audio file is not smoothly in first minute

Dear Jens ,

I got a problem when I play music from my android phone.
the dlna server used is Twonky.
When I play some mp3 audio files,  the playing is not smoothly in fist minute.
the sound is intermittently.
It seems:
 the audio data is not enough to play , but alsa is start playing
music in the first minute.
Do you have idea about:
how to queue more audio data , such that enough to play?
maybe alsa playback will not intermittently in the first minute.
the mp3 file :
320Kbps, 44.1K sample rate.

in my alsa audio device: it support 48K sample rate only.
it is necessary to do re-sample.
And ,
Does re-sample cause the phenomenon?

best Regards,