Re: Wrong aspect ratio on Samsung BD-C5500

On 11/01/2012 07:32 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
Hi Konstantin,

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:06 AM, Konstantin Svist <fry kun gmail com> wrote:
When using Samsung BD-C5500 to play (some) media served by Rygel, the aspect
ratio is wrong: instead of filling up the whole wide-screen, there are black
bars on the sides and the video is squished.

There are no aspect ratio controls on the player (other than setting TV
output to normal/wide globally) and changing the picture mode on the TV
doesn't help either.

Both player and TV are 1920x1080 capable and usually show content with no
problems.

Please let me know what further info you need, I'll try to provide it
I think you want to follow the instruction here:
https://live.gnome.org/Rygel/IOP

Thanks, filing a bug