Problem with Rygel at boot

Hi all,

I have a problem with rygel. I’ve installed rygel in an embedded linux system based on atmel AT90SAM9G20 arm processor running debian squeeze  (without X) and I use it for audio streaming. Everything works well except that I can’t access to the debug port interface (dpi) login prompt when rygel is launching at boot.

Normally if I connect thru COM port to debug port interface after the linux boot sequence is done I can see the login prompt and log normally. But now with an init.d script launching rygel at startup when the boot sequence execute rygel is the last programm launched and I see all rygel debug message in the console but I can’t gain access to the login prompt .

To access login prompt thru DPI I have to connect thru SSH for exemple and to kill rygel, then the login prompt appear, also if I desactivate rygel on the boot sequence with sysv-rc-conf i have access to the login prompt.

How can I make my system running rygel at startup and keep access to DPI login prompt ?

Thanks for help !

Michael