Re: how many thread process used by rygel

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Soho Soho123 <soho123 2012 gmail com> wrote:
> Dear Zeeshan,
>
> when I connect to the address:
> We have our separate mailing list but for IRC we just use #gupnp
> channel on irc.gimp.org for now.
>
> then I can see IRC chat window, but I can not get any resopnes.

Be specific and patient. Other people have many things to do so
they'll respond whenever they can. If your questions aren't very
secific or clear, people wont response because they won't know how to.

> Where I can connect for chatting?the url I connect is :
> http://client03.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.gnome.org&channel=%23gupnp
> I still can not get the point about IRC communication for Rygel forum.

The point is that when you do find someone oneline, you can then have
a quick chat. Its the same reason people use both google talk and
gmail.. In the end, its up to you which channel you prefer of course.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124