Re: how many thread process used by rygel

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Soho Soho123 <soho123 2012 gmail com> wrote:
> Dear Zeeshan,
>
> Thanks for your comment!
> Because I do not familiar with vala language. I study c code first.

You want to study Vala first then, not confuse yourself further by
reading code not meant for human eyes.

> And I do not have the compiler for C code generate from vala code.
> I will take time to study vala language in next stage when I have free time.
> Currently, I just like to try to modify the code for saving system
> resource when rygel is running!
> In advance,
> any book is suitable for study vala language?
> Do you have suggestion?

https://live.gnome.org/Vala/Tutorial

Thats a good start. Then doing actual coding and asking questions on
IRC/mailing list will teach you the rest.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124