how to play audio to local alsa device by rygel

Dears,

I try to play audio file from upnp dlna DMS to local ALSA device,
==>>use rygel as DMR.
I have question about gst-launch config in rygel.conf.
Does anyone have idea about the setting for gst-launch in rygel.conf.
the example in rygel.conf is:

[GstLaunch]
enabled=false
launch-items=audiotestsrc;videotestsrc;videotestoverlay
audiotestsrc-title=Audiotestsrc
audiotestsrc-mime=audio/x-wav
audiotestsrc-launch=audiotestsrc ! wavenc
videotestsrc-title=Videotestsrc
videotestsrc-mime=video/mpeg
videotestsrc-launch=videotestsrc ! ffenc_mpeg2video ! mpegtsmux
videotestoverlay-title=Videotestsrc with timeoverlay 2
videotestoverlay-mime=video/mpeg
videotestoverlay-launch=videotestsrc ! timeoverlay ! ffenc_mpeg2video
! mpegtsmux

what is "launch-items"? Does it mean the plugins that are necessary?
what is "audiotestsrc-launch" ? Does it mean the method about how to
load the plugin?

if i want to play audio file from DMS, then as I have know,
audioconvert, audioresample, volume, alsasink, mad,

but I donot know :
how to set audioconvert-launch?
how to set audioresample-launch?
how to set alsasink-launch?

in gstreamer, I can use the command to play audio to local alsa sound device:
gst-launch-0.10 filesrc
location=/var/tmp/usb/sda1/audio_src/1503-9.mp3 ! mad ! audioconvert !
audioresample ! audio/x-raw-int, rate=48000,width=16,endianness=4321 !
alsasink device="hw:0,0"

how to set the equivalent configuration in [GstLaunch] section?