Re: [bump] rygel streaming live audio: low latency?

On Di, 2012-07-03 at 11:47 +0200, Leonardo Gabrielli wrote:

> > That depends on what you consider current.
> >
> > rygel >= 0.14.x and PulseAudio >= 1.0 should do just fine.

> it seems I have the above combination but I can't find recent
> information on how to connect them. Information on the internet is
> outdated (previously the module pulseaudio-module-rygel-media-server

The module is now in the pulseaudio package itself. You also need to
enable module-http-protocol-tcp.

And if you're on ubuntu, you need to check if your monitor is muted.

pacmd list-sources, check for "muted"; you can enable that then by pacmd
set-source-mute <index> 0