Re: Help with installation and configurationof Rygel on Fedora 14

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Pradeep Ambekar <Pradeep ambekar com> wrote:
> Hello,

 Hi,

> I'm having difficulty installing and configuring Rygel on my Fedora 14
> server.

  Thats like 1 year old.

> I installed Rygel using yum package but in did not install the init.d script
> for automatic startup.  i'm also having difficulty running rygel.  i get the
> following message.
>
>  [root@Agni init.d]# /usr/bin/rygel -n em1 /share/Media/Music

   You can't just pass the directory to export as argument. If you
want to do this through command-line, you need to do:

rygel -o MediaExport:uris:/share/Media/Music

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124