Re: Rygel 0.12

On So, 2011-09-18 at 20:44 -0300, Wolnei wrote:

> Rygel-Message: No plug-in "Playbin" avaliable

> Rygel-Message: No plug-in "MediaExport" avaliable

Are you translating those back from Portuguese?

I fail to find this message in the sources, even with their prominent
typo. Zeeshan, could it be that the fedora packages are patched or have
a wrong translation? The only message I can find that closely resembles
that one is (from pt_BR):

#: ../src/rygel/rygel-plugin-loader.vala:83
#, c-format
msgid "New plugin '%s' available"
msgstr "Nenhum plug-in \"%s\" disponível"

Judging from google translate, this translation is wrong:

Nenhum → Novo!

And in the logfile you sent it looks like it's loaded fine.